Did you have this??

I have been feeling, well in 1 word-crappy! I am 13 dpo and have been feeling like crap for the past 11 days...I mean it's been hell!! I have been cramping constantly, I spotted on 4 dpo, having light headaches, my boobs have hurt the whole time, but have gotten unbearable over the last 3 days, I am sleeping 14+ hours a day and still tired, extremely moody(poor hubby), eating constantly, I've been really bloated, but more swollen at the top of the pubic region(where the uterus is...I mean I swear I can actually see it...its really swollen), and now(TMI) have been constipated the last 5 days. I feel awful! AF is due on the 20th. Do you think I could be preggo? Have any of you had this happen to you?

jazi1105

Asked by jazi1105 at 9:00 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• with my first, my first clue I could be pregnant was that I could not do jumping jack in the gym. I tried that night hard and suddenly my best friend said she bet I was pregnant. she was right.

sounds like you could be. Blessful baby dust your way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• yeah i think so
    jacobmommy62106

Answer by jacobmommy62106 at 9:48 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• it sounds like u are pregnant...
    vtyler6203

Answer by vtyler6203 at 10:44 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I have not cleaned my house all week . I have 2 kids . I have been sleeping 13 hours and im so sleepy. Im up for ten hours and i so sleepy. I should start on or around the 26th. I ahve tested and its says that im not. I dont know whats going on. This sucks. I feel for you. Let me kow if you are.
    vickyburns

Answer by vickyburns at 3:14 AM on Aug. 15, 2009