Did you have this??

I have been feeling, well in 1 word-crappy! I am 13 dpo and have been feeling like crap for the past 11 days...I mean it's been hell!! I have been cramping constantly, I spotted on 4 dpo, having light headaches, my boobs have hurt the whole time, but have gotten unbearable over the last 3 days, I am sleeping 14+ hours a day and still tired, extremely moody(poor hubby), eating constantly, I've been really bloated, but more swollen at the top of the pubic region(where the uterus is...I mean I swear I can actually see it...its really swollen), and now(TMI) have been constipated the last 5 days. I feel awful! AF is due on the 20th. Do you think I could be preggo? Have any of you had this happen to you?

jazi1105

Asked by jazi1105 at 9:06 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• REAL pregnancy isn't like that for everyone.... I am pregnant and I don't even feel like i'm pregnant at all.. I have none of those symptoms and never did.
    You sure could be prego I think.. but only a test can tell... Do you have a "Dollar Tree" store in your area... they sell pregnancy tests for a buck! They WORK! I would take a test now, some woman have more of the hormone that tells you your pregnant... If no dollar tests get one with two tests inside and take one now and one in a week. :)
    janeenee

Answer by janeenee at 10:11 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• ITS CALLED A PEE TEST- YOU CAN NOT PEE ON US AND EXPECT AN ANSWER
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I am SO done entertaining this crap....sorry.

Anonymous

• Gee---someone's being awful grumpy today. All I'm doing is looking for a little advice to see if anybody else is having or has had the same type of things. There's no reason to be mean. I know that I have to test and am planning on it but as it says in my question, I STILL HAVE 6 days...it's too early. I'm not looking for someone to say "oh you're preggo" or "no...sounds like AF is around the bend" I'm just asking to see if someone has had a similar experience.
    jazi1105

Answer by jazi1105 at 9:19 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Man- if you are going through that many symptoms right now- maybe you should rethink the whole thing- REAL pregnancy is WAY worse
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Aug. 14, 2009