what is a good way to relieve puffiness and dark circles around the eyes?

My husband is taking me out for the first time in soo long and i have been under so much stress i have lost alot of sleep. can anyone tell me if the tea bag thing works. we are spending the day together so i don't really have much time for anything that takes a while to work. i know i won't get a miracle but any help is better than this! thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• cucumber slices right from the fridge...helps reduce swelling, darkness
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 9:38 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• They sell product in the beauty area of the store for this.

Answer by louise2 at 9:38 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• My doctor says that dark circles under the eyes are not from tiredness, but from allergies. Try using a nasal spray. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• green tea or cucumbers.
    Ashlee0323

Answer by Ashlee0323 at 9:53 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Avon makes great products for this problem. I personally use the Solutions eye cream. It works really well for me and I tend to live on no sleep lol. You can try it at www.youravon.com/dhullum use coupon code fsany for free shipping!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 11:22 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Take some spoons and ut them in the freezer until they are very cold. Them place them over your eyes for a couple minutes. This will help the swelling. Then when you are fixing your make-up use white or silver eyeshadow and put it in the inside corners of your eyes and blend. This will perk you right up! Promise!!! Have a great day with your husband!
    KaireasMommy

Answer by KaireasMommy at 12:08 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Cucumbers are wonderful. One very thin slice placed on each eye while you rest for 10 minutes. Be your husbands girlfriend all day and have fun.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I always had dark circles and puffiness, no matter what I did or how well rested I was. I thought it made me look old... I hated it! I went to a facial plastic surgeon, and he injected some fillers. About 20 minutes later, I looked like myself again! I know, it sounds extreme, but it wasn't. It wasn't that expensive or painful, and he did it in minutes right after my consultation. I was good to go immedieately! Just be sure you know who you're going to! Not every doctor is the same! Ask friends for recommendations, or PM me if you want a few tips.
    BonniesMom4

Answer by BonniesMom4 at 1:30 PM on Aug. 15, 2009