i have cream of chicken soup..ground beef.. cream of mushroom soup.

is there anything i can make with that. i want to use to burger meat before it goes bad..i thought abt just regular burgers but i dont have any mayo..or ket.
and idea THANK u!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Food & Drink

• There is this thing my mother used to make called hamburger gravy which was ground beef and cream of mushroom mixed together and served over noodles or mashed potatoes. Looks like dog puke but tastes pretty good!
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 10:07 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I do hamburgers in mushroom soup. I make the patties, add a little onion.... fry them up.... put the patties into a cassarole dish..... (you might want to put the soup in the dish first so you can add water and mix it lke regular soup, but only add half as much) and i always add a little of the oil from the burgers :-D yummy... you can make rice to go with it, which is what I prefer.... or mashed taters
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 10:15 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• My mom made the same thing with the mush soup over rice or potatoes but she added beef bouillon (half cup) to the meat after it was browned and then the soup. We loved it!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:22 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• op HERE thanks ladies for the great yummy ideas!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I would make a cassarole. Use the soup and beef and then add noodles or rice. Add whatever seasonings you would like. Sometimes you just have to get creative.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:30 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Do you have noodles, cheese, and onion?

Fry the burger, boil the noodles, grill the onion. Mix all together with the Cream of Mushroom soup, top with the cheese and bake! Yummy!
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 1:54 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Fry the meat with chopped onions and seasonings, drain. Pour in the soup (add milk if needed). Serve over noodles or mashed potatoes.

Instead of serving over noodles. After adding the soups, add a can a green beans. Put in a baking pan, top with frozen tater tots and shredded cheese. Bake as directed on the tater tot package.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 1:48 PM on Aug. 16, 2009