does anyone else HATE their friends man?

i hate my friends boyfriend to the point where i wont hang out with her anymore. hes so damn mean! would you continue to be friend with someone if their S/O was extremely mean to you no matter who confronted him on it just because he thinks its funny?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would still be her friend b/c she will need someone to turn to when this relationship falls apart as you know it will. I have a friend who I love dearly but can't stand her bf and father of her children. I will always be here for her.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:16 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• i hate my friends SO too he is a jerk they have 3 kids together and cheats on her all the time and deals with his crap and always takes him back but i have known her since 3rd grade so i wont let her dumb SO bring me down or break our friendship BTW she kicked him out the other day and is going strong so far she hasnt taken him back lets pray she dont.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 10:18 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I had a friend who's husband was a controlling jackass.... I dropped her like a bad habit I didn't need all that negative energy in my life...
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 11:08 PM on Aug. 14, 2009