For what the majority of us all stand for

For what the majority of us all stand for can we please agree to not lower ourselves anymore and waste our time with a cause that doesn't deserve the energy spent.
We all know there have been several problems in the past few days, several questions turned into wars and going completely against what we as the majority all seek in this section- peace, respect for what we believe and communication with other mothers for support and friendship.
When someone spouts out hate lets just all do our faith or our beliefs a favor by not lowering our morals and replying to them.. no matter how tempting they may be let's all be aware that there are ceartin people in life that cannot see past themselves and recognise their faults, that only want to judge and spread a message that speaks only of sadness, hate and anger and a view of the world that most of us mothers here do not have.
Can you do it? I think you can!

sarahbrown1220

Asked by sarahbrown1220 at 10:04 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Sarah, I've tried, and tried, and I've asked for a truce several times before. But a few hours later, they are on the personal attack again. It's difficult to ignore when your name is brought up daily by them, or when they DAILY bring up their dislike for groups of individuals.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:07 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• The intent of your words are good and from the heart. Not sure they'll work.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• You mean it's started up again? Here it was getting to be nice on the boards so I've taken a bit of a hiatus and answer in the morning, read a book in the evening. Seems I have been missing much while engrossed in books.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:09 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I know I can...I have reported answers several times and I get a quick response back saying the answer has been removed, and it seems like lots of you have as well, that doesn't seem to be enough.

So as someone here has said " let's not feed the trolls"!!!
    sarahbrown1220

Answer by sarahbrown1220 at 10:09 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• xxhazeldovexx
    You know you're worth more than that! You seem like a lovely woman and one that I look forward to getting to know!
    sarahbrown1220

Answer by sarahbrown1220 at 10:10 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• It's been suggested, and really makes sense, that when people aren't paying enough attention to the trolls, they start posting anon to themselves. Don't be so sure that they are being fed as often as it seems.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:12 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Like this one, geared towards making people talk about it rather then just ignoring it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I've tried, but at times it's hard to stay silent when I see that certain people or groups are being picked on. But I'm always hopeful, so I hope things will settle down soon.
    AnamCara1

Answer by AnamCara1 at 10:14 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I agree Sarah. Most of us have agreed amongst ourselves not to feed the resident trolls. However like NP so awesomely put it, they feed themselves as anons. It's really not many of the regulars here doing it. We've all learned better :-)
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 10:18 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I am glad so many of you present yourself in such a positive way!

That makes alot of sense actually about the anon things!

I am with you all and I know it can be really hard to se a group of people being put down but if we just go by "consider the source" than maybe it'll soften the blow!
    sarahbrown1220

Answer by sarahbrown1220 at 10:26 PM on Aug. 14, 2009