Do you ever wonder this either?

Me and DH have nothing in common...I hate the movies/music he likes, and he hates the movies/music I like lol. We dont like the same activites, sports, tv shows ect. How in the world do we love each other so much? I didnt even realize we had nothing in common til now (other than our children lol) But how can this work so great if we dont have the same tastes?
Any one else have a relationship like this? Or do you and your DH/SO have the sames tastes?

Mikayla_lynn

Asked by Mikayla_lynn at 10:10 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We are completely different unless it is an activity that we discovered since we have been together. We work great together.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:14 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• we are nothing alike what so ever i know exactlly what you are saying but we do love each other and we do his things together and he will do thinks i like just to make me happy but usually our day consis of us doing our own thing so when we do do things together we enjoy each others company more. oppisties attract. sorry 4 all the misspelled words i suck at spelling.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 10:15 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• We're kinda like that. While we like some of the same music, I can't stand his favorite bands. Most of his favorite movies I find boring. We're smart in totally different ways, and some of our favorite activities the other has no interest in. Somehow, though...like you and your DH, it works. I think we're the same in the important ways. We have a very, very similar sense of humor, which attracted me initially. We have fun together no matter what we do, and we both get excited over the smallest things. We're both really big dorks in certain ways, and I can read his mind. So while I sometimes get sick to death of watching UFC with him, it all works out at the end of the day and there is no one I'd rather see when I open my eyes in the morning. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 10:15 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• We have totally different personalities but we love to do the same things, music etc..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:22 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• HA! I thought I wrote that! j/k.

No, my husband and I don't have a dang thing in common. He's an introvert, I'm an extrovert, he drinks Coke, me..Pepsi, he's a huge meat eater, I could care less...different personalities...everything is different. EXCEPT our goals and values in life. That's what's important.

We are completely different when it comes to right brain/left brain. I often wonder the same thing about us being so different....how could we stay together or is it meant to be...blah blah blah. But, then I think, you know what? We completely compliment each other....it's the way it should be!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Aug. 14, 2009