wow now i am kinda sad plz make me feel alil better

so i was looking up my ideal body weight and i am 5'4 and i weigh 160 i just had a baby 4 weeks ago and i was nomally 145 and went up to 180 so i went to http://www.jennycraig.com/etools/yourstyle/?dfa=1 and put in what i weigh right now and just so everyone knows i am 27% bmi or whatever and i am consider over weight i dont feel over weight what the heck can yall go here and see what yalls ideal weight is so i am not the only fat-a$$ here...lol. Seriouly the question is how do you lose weight i suck at it. just for fun yall can go see what yours is too and post it is you want.
http://www.jennycraig.com/etools/yourstyle/?dfa=1

ggiovanni

Asked by ggiovanni at 10:13 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Don't pay attention to that! I jus entered my info and it said I was a healthy BMI and I am almost 8 months regnant!!! They said my prepregnancy weight was dreadfully underweight and I was not! Cheer up! Im sure you look amazing!!!!!!!!
    KaireasMommy

Answer by KaireasMommy at 10:23 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• My BMI is 25.8...which is over weight. I am 5 months prego, but have lost 22 pounds with this pregnancy so before I would have been like 28 lol
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 10:17 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Don't pay attention to that crap, you just had a baby!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:20 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• oh man, comeon you just had a baby!!! why are you upset over this? anyone tells you this is important show them the strength of your body and voice right out the door!!! Your body went thru a timely change, rest, relax your baby doesn't need a mommy hyped up on her weight baby needs a mommy hyped up on babylove!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• last year at this time i weighed 108 now i weigh 142 and im only 5'1. im 2 months pregnant now too so im going to be gaining even more. i dont even leave my house cause i feel so fat!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on Aug. 14, 2009