Is it just me or has Britney Spears gotten really ugly?

She used to be pretty. Not Beautiful or anything but pretty. I just saw her on TV and man has she gone downhill. Eew! She isnt even old.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• she was never cute sorry .
    all she had was her body thats all she is famous for sorry
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Well look, it's better than when she was bald, no?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:26 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Can't sing, can't dance and looks like a worn out old shoe.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I wouldn't say she was ugly but she hasn't lead the kind of life that has been kind to her body. When you live hard your body reflects it. She looks years beyond what age she really is.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:30 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• i was just thinking that! i was looking at a magazine and she is so nasty now. when did her forehead get so fucking big? she has that receding (SP?) hairline that you get when you smoke too much crack.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Ugly? No. She's not as cute as she used to be, but she isn't UGLY. Especially in comparison to a lot of women, most people would find her attractive. Are you absolutely beautiful yourself, OP? I would hope so if you're going to be so judgmental.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 10:37 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Your face and body always get different looking after you have kids. I don't know why, but I see a lot of women whose faces just look "hard" now as compared to the way they looked before they had kids. I don't know if the stress does it, or what.
    tikigoddess

Answer by tikigoddess at 10:42 PM on Aug. 14, 2009