Who wants to get drunk tonight?

I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yeah, I'm in. Whats your pleasure? Mine's Kahula and milk - nice buzz. So what's up or down?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I am hoping to go out for a bit and drink some budlight. About 4 will get me drunk so I gotta take it easy cuz I gotta work in the morning...lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Not much is up and everything is down but after a couple of beers, it should get better. Whats up or down with you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I'd love to but I have a sore throat.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:49 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• If by getting drunk you meaning walking to my freezer grabbing some peanut butter ice cream and a glass of ice tea then HAIL TO THE YEAH!!!! Other than that - umh....naw. I think the Nanny or Family Matters is about to come on Nick at Night and I wanna see it.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:49 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I used to like daquaries but I get such a bad brain shutdown from the ice cold that I can't drink them anymore. The Kahlua (sp which way?) just is nice and easy to relax with. Never took much to beer myself. What type of job do you have? I'm a stay at home mom. My youngest is a teen - thinks she's 25. What a handful.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• You think shes 25? lol. I work at a mine...I am a database administrator. How is the whole stay at home thing? I went back to work when my son was 6 weeks since I am a single mom. I dont like too much of those mixed drinks...I would get wasted...lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I wish!!! but I'm on a diet...
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 11:00 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Me too mom2princessq. Stick with the diet, alcohol's not worth it :-)
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:04 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• What I mean is my youngest is nearly 17 years old and she thinks she's grown up. The makeup she wears, what she wants to do she thinks she's in her twenties already. Gotta sit on her tight. My oldest is actually 25 years old and an early twenties one in between. I've been a sahm since my first was born. I know a lot of moms who just aren't happy being at home. I've done childcare. I am so impressed by moms who work outside the home, what a hardship. Lots of out of home working moms have told me over the years that they'd shoot themselves if they stayed home with kids. But I want my values to be what my kids come home to and leave with. Those moms who have to work or want to you have my admiration. op how old is your son now?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 PM on Aug. 14, 2009