So..., I have been thinking about this very carefully, I want another baby! There, I've said it out loud again, well actually wrote it out. lol! I've got two now, a boy 5 and a girl 3. Any advice? My husband is like "WHAT?"

We both have full-time jobs. I have a great job, which includes benefits and maturnity leave. He is also Native American so I would get to use the Nation's facilities for free. We are doing just "ok" financially as far as monthly bills and a few extras, but getting out of debt seems so far away. I'm thinking that will take another 5 yrs, but if we buckle down now and save a little more out of each paycheck then it could be sooner.

medages

Asked by medages at 10:45 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I HAVE A 5 YEAR OLD SON AND A 3 YEAR OLD SON. AND WE BOTH WORK FULL TIME AND ARE IN DEBT ALSO AND WE ARE TRYING FOR OUR THIRD BABY. i HAVE LEARNED THAT YOU WILL NEVER HAVE LOTS OF MONEY BUT YOU O HAVE LOTS OF LOVE AND THAT WONT COST YOU ANYTING, I SAY GO FOR IT. BABY DUST 2 YOU.
    vickyburns

Answer by vickyburns at 3:10 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• i think thats great? most people now a days dont and will not have the money to have a child, i think you should talk to your husband and ask him if he ever wants another baby, or if he just wants to wait, but i hope you get to have another one, GL, babies are a blessing
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 11:28 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Maybe your husband is more concerned about the long term debt before having another baby. (not that Im not all for more babies as long as they are taken care of) Your children are still young, you probably have only one in school and he is maybe thinking of the other bills that will come too. Do you think that maybe you and your husband could maybe work out a deal to where the debt is closer to paid off and then start trying to have a baby? Like 2 yrs of really paying on the debt and then see?? It sounds like you pretty much have it figured out, so see where his big concern is and go from there. Good luck! :)
    SuperMomof3kids

Answer by SuperMomof3kids at 12:44 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I think you should tell your husband about the benefits of having another child right now. We have debt, but if we wait to pay it off before we have another baby, than it will never happen. I will not let debt determine when i can have another baby, you know. That is my husband and I's problem. As long as the kids are clothed , fed and happy that is all you need.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on Aug. 15, 2009