i tricked a 1 month old...haha

okay so i am trying to get my 1 month old in his craddle now and it seems when i put him in there he only sleeps for like 15 mins so i tricked him last night i layed a pillow long ways so its acting as a mattress its a very thin pillow i had it since i was 5 i always sleep with it and i lay him in there on his back and guess what the lil sucker slept all night, now how do i get my pillow back, i have always slept with it, also about what age should he go from the craddle to the crib in his bedroom?

ggiovanni

Asked by ggiovanni at 10:49 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in General Parenting

• maybe you could try putting something else that smells like you in the cradle (like a tshirt or something). sounds gross but it'll be comforting. my lil guy went to his crib at just a coulple months old because he was more comfy on the mattress in there. that may also be ur LO's issue. just not comfy where he's been sleepin. or its time to part with the pillow lol GL!
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 10:53 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Lol! My kids moved to the crib at all different ages. One outgrew the cradle and was always getting his legs between the bars and would wake up screaming. One started waking me up all night long with his tossing. I needed to get more sleep so I moved him out. My 3rd became a light sleeper and would wake up whenever I moved. I think the kids were all between 3 and 7 months when I moved them to the crib.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 10:54 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Anything that has your scent on it will probably work. My son used to sleep with one of my night shirts, I'd wear it for a night and then give it to him to sleep with a few nights and switch them out it seemed to work.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 11:26 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Be careful with pillows- sids danger.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• When his mommy learns to spell cradle.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Answered at 9:38 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 by: Anonymous
    "When his mommy learns to spell cradle. "

Grow up. Just because your self esteem is low and your feeling crappy about yourself is no reason to treat someone this way. And if your going to talk shit atleast dont hide behind the ANON. lol *rolling eyes* Immature children, I swear
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 2:44 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• "When his mommy learns to spell cradle. "

Or when morons like you become extinct. He'd be a much happier person i'm sure not having to grow up with stupid people like you in the world.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 9:45 AM on Aug. 15, 2009