babyshower

what are somthings i should put on my baby registry?? anything that you got at your babyshower that was cute or you used

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if you are going to breast feed, a boppy. Put diapers, and kind of bottles you may want if you are FF, maybe blankets, crib sheets, sheet savers, matress pads, recieving blankets, bottle warmer isnt really a NEED, baby wash, shampoo, towels, wash clothes, a tub.... there is sooooo much more
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 10:56 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Boppy!!!! Crib sheets. Don't forget to think about when they are older - sippy cups, those gaurd rails for when they move to a normal bed!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 10:57 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• cloth diapers and diaper pins. . . make good spit up cloths, peepee covers for boys, bibs in a pinch, or a diaper if you run out.

swing and bouncer. . . ahh sleep. . . sometimes it was the only way Chris got any

diapers. . . nuff said

travle crib. . . we visit the in-laws often and it doubles as a bassinet or a play pen. . .I like Graco for the crib and swing. . . takes like 1 minute to put up or take down.

I had a lot of other stuff on my list but these were the things I used the most.

chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 10:59 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I put diapers, wipes, breast pads, a sling/wrap, nipple cream, blankets, extra crib sheets, clothes I needed to still get, baby shampoo & wash, lotion, gas drops, towels, a boppy (omg love those), and mainly the basics. I got all the big stuff like furniture, a breast pump, bath tub. Don't forget to add cloth diapers if you're going that route! Or formula & bottles if you ff!

(note: ask for clothes in bigger sizes also bc they grow so fast and you'll have TONS of 0-3 mth clothes, but once you hit 6, 9, or 12mths you'll have quite a bit less!)
    NDFanatik

Answer by NDFanatik at 11:03 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I couldn't live without my Boppy pillow. My arms were really sore after delivery and it was hard holding the baby up for long periods of time. Whether it was to nurse or just cuddle, I had all three on the Boppy in my lap.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Boppy is a must! I had 2 showers and I think every person that came brought at least one outfit if not more. I personally would have liked to have gotten more diapers/wipes. my other fave thing I got was the bottle sterilizer for the microwave..diaper genie has also been great.. it has been so handy since he arrived a couple of weeks ago. I also really liked receiving gift cards, then I got to buy the things I really wanted.
    mommytohuddy

Answer by mommytohuddy at 11:40 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Have fun registering, but keep this in mind: I've found that people who would normally buy off a registry for things like weddings, tend to not even look at baby registries. I think it's because baby stuff is so fun to buy, that people just like shopping for it and don't bother to look at things you "need". I got a ton of clothes that people thought we're cute and I thought...well... lol. But make sure you put things on your registries that you need because you eventually get a discount coupon for things left of your registry. I just went and got the last stuff I needed with my coupons and alot of my stuff was on clearance so I got GREAT deals! Good luck and have fun!
    amberkry

Answer by amberkry at 12:08 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Oh, one other thing I got that was not something I even thought of was a Bumbo. . .and the tray that goes with it. . .
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 9:38 PM on Aug. 16, 2009