Zealots?

Is there such a thing as a Paganistic zealot? Is there such a thing as an atheism zealot? If there were pagan and atheist zealots, and if they were truly a full-blown pagans and atheists, wouldn’t they just go about their business and not really care much about what the “religious nuts” think? There seems to be a lot of vociferous pagans and atheists that fit the descriptions of a zealot.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Since a Zealot is anyone who is a fanatic, I'd say there are zealots in every walk of life. I mean, if you believe in something with all your heart, it's easy to get carried away wanting to share your experiences with others. It's when that fanaticism turns negative and you start to try and force others to see your way, that you are walking a fine line between zeal and terrorism.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:39 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Oh look. It's more of that anonymous trolling that comes up when certain people stop getting enough attention.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• lmao, finally got to a dictionary I see. But I believe you need to replace the people your suggesting with yourself, and you'lll have the statement just right :)

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:09 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• lets see how many pagans respond to this troll post shall we
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• See full size image

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Love to see how people jump to assumptions about who posted something under anon... cant blame it on my mom cuz guess what.... shes not even home... lmao... guess again
    orkibe3

Answer by orkibe3 at 11:14 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Don't respond to this post. It is baiting nonchristians. Don't feed the troll.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• gee, if mom and home and DD is typing, who could it be?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• i have no idea what this post is assuming..but now i'm curious who orkibe3's mom is...
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 11:16 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• It's like a wild animal...if you don't leave food for it on your back step, eventually it won't come back!!!!

I think it's baiting everyone to argue....don't do it, please!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Aug. 14, 2009