WOW

Okies I just read a post I am sure you all know who it is by. Now apparanetly there was a picture posted of her that wasn't very flattering. Now in the beginning she says that she is upset cause someone hacked into her accont. Well if you closed it how can they hack into it? Plus maybe they kept that pic from YEARS ago, I don't know why someone would unless they were family but ok. But upon futher reading, she is really upset over the picture being not flattering and expresses how she wished they would have used a more recent picture. So whats your opinion on this? Also because of this one picture, the WHOLE post was deleted, just wow... So I am sure you all can pretty much guess what my opinion is on this lol. But what's yours?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• the question was closed, not deleted. Only the picture was deleted, and CM didn't deem it worthy enough for a warning in the post. So it really wasn't as big of a deal as they make it out to be.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:05 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• CM didn't deem it worthy enough for a warning in the post.

And considering CM can see who posts all the anon posts...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I am of the opinion the answer was not deleted by cafemom put the poster. I have to agree something like cyberstalking would have warranted a warning.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• My opinion is to leave the drama alone. Things like this are just feeding it, and I know we would all rather spend our time talking about something actually worth talking about.

Its a shame that we can't get along in this section without people trying to cause trouble or without people resorting to putting each other down and being rude.

I can understand that many of us disagree - it would be a boring section if we didn't - but we can disagree without being rude or mean or resorting to personal attacks.

Its just sad that there are those of us who don't care that they make waves, those who actually ENJOY it.

I think that we should all just ignore those who keep going after such negative attention, and after a while they should get bored and go away. Its not worth the aggravation of getting involved.

I don't know about you, but I now at least I prefer this section to be as drama free as possible....
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:11 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Anons cannot delete their own posts. Only CM can remove an anon answer. CM can see who it is who posted the pic, despite it being anon. I agree with the OP, it is suspicious. I think this was a hoax and nothing more.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• that's pretty much how I feel anon 11:08pm. See if it were I that had posted it, the entire post would have been removed for being inappropriate if I as the OP were to initiate such behavior. Funny how 6 members are deemed "suspect" by the "victim", when these women are completely innocent. And cafemom HAS looked into it and deemed the all innocent. I guess the "I know who it was" wasn't as smart as she thought.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:14 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• and Hmmmm.... I am sure you all logged into each others accounts and seen who got a warning message from CM... lmfao.... RiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiGHT

Someone posted it... someone had ot for over a year.... but why would they admit that?
    orkibe3

Answer by orkibe3 at 11:20 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• don't feed them!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Someone posted it... someone had ot for over a year....

You mean besides you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• orkibe3:

If you want to stick up for your mom, I understand. Can you tone the language down. Some of us have children around that can read, and it's completely inappropriate. I've reported the language, but am giving you the opportunity to reword your answer before CM get's around to removing it.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:30 PM on Aug. 14, 2009