Ok Momma's The kids are in bed it's friday night. let's have some fun!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my baby is sleeping in her crib, in her bedroom for the first time tonight! bye bye bassinet! and my 3 year old peed on me before bed...!!! lol
    I'M HAVING A MARGARITA!
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 11:23 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• The only fun I will be having is smearing anti-stretch mark cream all over my belly, hips, ass and rest of the mid-section before I drink a huge glass of milk and go to sleep! pregnancy is so damn "beautiful"
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:29 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• lol you deserve that Margarita Mama.. Congrats on getting the little one in her crib..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Im 9 months pregnant, and had too get lots and lots of blood drawn and had to take a shot in my butt today, plus I cleaned the house, cooked, and got everything ready for my baby shower 2marrow.
    I'M EATIN' TWINKIES!!!!!
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:33 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• YAYAYAY, I got to fold laundry in peace,lol I let our boys go to bed with a movie and one of them said Mom, I'm tired can I go to sleep,lol Exciting night here huh.....
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:38 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• It is only 8:39 here but my son is in his room practicing his magic tricks to an audience of 2 dogs and a cat.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 11:40 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I have to fold laundry too......but I think it will wait for me until tomorrow! :) I am relaxing with a cup of hot chocolate and waiting for my husband to get home.
    KaireasMommy

Answer by KaireasMommy at 11:41 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• It's only 8:50 here, mine are playing the xbox 360
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:50 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I was just asked for a snack by my 3 year old...."Mom, can I have some peas?" Love it! Hubby is going to watch the kiddies so I can go out for some grown up girl bonding time! I'll probably be back online in a couple hours, sober and wide awake....Oh, but I did enroll both my kids in activities...son 5 yrs old on Monday, will be getting martial arts training...and my pea head daughter, she's getting into the Tiernan Dancers...they are Irish dancers and at her young age, they are fairies....CAN'T WAIT! This is what I've been waiting for all these years!!! Have a great night mom's!!!!
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 11:58 PM on Aug. 14, 2009