Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I kind of want to try for another baby(in a few months), fiance won't give me a straight answer. What do you think?

We are moving to a bigger house next month and I was thinking about another baby. I want to have my kids close and now we will have the space for 2. My son is going to be 1 next week and I wouldn't go off birthcontrol untill atleast march.

My fiance won't give me a straight answer, does that mean he doesn't want to or isn't sure? His answer is usually something like "If it happens then it happens". It won't happen untill I'm off BC so I don't really know what he means.

Does anyone know how to translate Man to English, or know what he means?

(the bills and rent at the new place are cheaper and we aren't married because... it's not really that important to us so do not base your answer on those things)

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

Answers (2)
  • Well, if you arent planning on going off BC until march, then wait. Maybe he needs time to think about it without you being on him, not to be mean

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

  • dh did the same thing w me. i suggest you dont make any decision till he gives you a straight answer. thats what i did. dh was undecided, so i let him have control of th situation. i had my iud removed because i was having pain, and i told him if he wasnt ready he could wear a condom, knowing it was not guaranteed it would work. after about a week, he decided he was ready, lol.
    so now we are trying. or, i m trying and he is just enjoying himslf!

    Answer by erika_wright at 11:49 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.