Just had a baby ....

Well i just had my lil boy monday and i got induced and my water broke its self but the ob broke another bag how is that possible? could my son had a twin that didnt develop or just a extra bag? i havent bled alot just had some blood clots which is ok but I also been passing tissue like stuff as well ! wat is this should i call my ob and let him know?

xaviersmamacita

Asked by xaviersmamacita at 11:33 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• talk to your doctor...

congrats
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 11:35 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Sometimes when your water breaks it is only a leak and the doctor breaks it again. You will also be passing some gross stuff for awhile. It sounds normal to me but if you feel something is wrong by all means call the doctor.  Congrats on your new little one!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Probably it didn't break all of the way... sometimes just some of it leaks out.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 11:43 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• When you are pregnant you have pockets of fluid. Sometimes your water doesn't break fully and the pockets or water must be broken fully. I would definitely ask your ob
    lovinmyair

Answer by lovinmyair at 12:14 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I'm not sure what it is but I've heard of that a lot. Way too much for it to be a twin thing.
    shawneewaiting

Answer by shawneewaiting at 2:46 PM on Aug. 15, 2009