HELP NO IDEA whats goin on.

HELP NO IDEA whats goin on.
i had a pinkish spot when i went 2 the bathroom and thought i started my period and put a tampon in and than a couple hours later went 2 change it and there wasnt likeany ideas.? any thing. i am late havent had aunt flo and im late a coulpe days. i havent cramped at all an i usually do a week before my period.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Highly possible you are pregnant if it was just very light spotting and you are late. It is very common to bleed in first trimester.I would take a test.
    briawnasmommy

Answer by briawnasmommy at 11:41 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• iagree, take atest.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 11:44 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• If it was 'pinkish' and not blood then that is most likely a sign that you're pregnant. I know I got it a little when I got preggo, especially when I had sex. It confused me at first but lo-and-behold I was pregnant and it was my mucous plug forming.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 11:50 PM on Aug. 14, 2009