If you drop dead in 15 minutes

will you be proud of what you've done to be judged by today?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• nope, gotta give me til thursday night before I drop dead. I'm taking my Papa down to gettysburg on monday and will be back tuesday. He's got emphysema but is a HUGE civil war buff and this is his favorite place to go. He's not going to be able to go on any more vacations after this. And this is my tribute to him. So whatever anyone has planned, they have to wait until thursday because I promised to take him there one last time, and a promise is a promise.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:04 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I'm in my first trimester with a 21 month old. I barely made it off of the couch to do much- but when I could I played outside in the 90 degree heat with my son and read to him. I also did not make lunch out of a box. All in all, I feel pretty good. Hope I get a while longer to enjoy it all, though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Yes, completely and utterly. I do not regret anything I've done, good or bad. Would I want to go right now? Hell no, lol.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 11:45 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• judged.. what are we on american idol?
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:46 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Judged, for what?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I'd be proud of the respect I talk to my daughters about that they and I deserve.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I will be judged on my relationship with Jesus nothing else.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 11:51 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• well said teamquinn!
    sarahbrown1220

Answer by sarahbrown1220 at 11:52 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• no one will be judging me if i drop dead in 15 minutes...my Judge has already secured my place in eternity, and i am not worried.
    but i am awfully proud that i finally got it through my 4yo's head that girls don't have penises, can't buy one at the store (well...you know), and doesn't need one to go pee. he just couldn't understand why i didn't have one!!!!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 11:54 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Judged by who, what, and where? And how can you prove that I will in fact be judged by said whoever, whatever, and whenever without using any holy books or "faith?"
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:55 PM on Aug. 14, 2009