I kind of want to try for another baby(in a few months), fiance won't give me a straight answer. What do you think?

We are moving to a bigger house next month and I was thinking about another baby. I want to have my kids close and now we will have the space for 2. My son is going to be 1 next week and I wouldn't go off birthcontrol untill atleast march.

My fiance won't give me a straight answer, does that mean he doesn't want to or isn't sure? His answer is usually something like "If it happens then it happens". It won't happen untill I'm off BC so I don't really know what he means.

Does anyone know how to translate Man to English, or know what it might mean?

Do you think I should have another baby, I know I want one and can handle it, this is just your opinion for this one.

(the rent and bills will be less, we will be closer to work so less $$ for gas**We aren't married because it isn't really that important to us, it's just paper work and legal crap**So don't base your answer on those things)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• why dont you just say
    did you mind if i went of birth control so we can try for another baby?
    The answer should be yes or no...lol if he doesnt give a yes or no then you should just talk to him about it more and pick his brain
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 11:55 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• maybe he's not sure he wants to marry you,much less have another baby
    ranedare

Answer by ranedare at 12:33 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Íf he's not coming out and saying yes than it's a no
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• A no decision is generally a "no" decision. Maybe he wants the wedding over and done with first.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:10 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• My advice is get married, as despite your view of marriage it does represent a committment. Then just go off birth control and get pregnant. I was not on birth control when I married and in 3 months I was pregnant and he was at first accepting and then delighted.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 1:16 AM on Aug. 15, 2009