im over weight and 2months pg i want to lose a bit of weight but dont no the best way to do it as i dont wanna hurt my baby im 5'6 and weigh 95kg im only ment to be inbetween 55 and 65kg can someone give me advice plz?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• lol...kg? i dont know what that translates to in pounds but I do know you should not try and lose weight while pregnant.

"Maybe eat healthier foods, Im not saying that will help any weight come off but at least you will know that the weight you do gaiin is healthy weight

as soon as that baby is here you can diet all you want
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• what the hell is 95kg??? anyway, u cant really loose weight while your pregnant. just stay on a healthy diet so that you dont gain anymore weight and exercise and then really loose the weight after you have the baby.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:59 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• she wants us to fig out how fat she is she dont want to tell us in lb lol..........i was fat when i was prego i had to eat healthy i had ges diabetes and i lost 8 lb and my baby was fine if u eat healthy then baby will be fine after i had him i lost 27lbs yay for me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• r u from europe?
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 12:02 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• talk to your ob and ask them to bring in a dietician to guide you who works for them. If you have medical problems like high blood pressure etc. they should be able to bring one in. Or with their recommendaton keeping records going back and forth with ob see one separately. Pregnancy is about gaining wait to grow that baby healthy. Talk to your ob please about your concerns or possible if any diabetes risk.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• 95kg is 95 kilograms, another measurement of weight. The conversion is 2.2 kg per pound, so if you are trying to figure it out, you would need to multiply 95 by 2.2 to get her weight in pounds.
    SuperMomof3kids

Answer by SuperMomof3kids at 12:03 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• you dont have to gain weight for it to be a healthey pregnancy my son was born a week early weighing 8lb 7oz and i lost weight while i was pregnant my doc had no worries cuz i was fat and baby looked fine dont worry
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Don't lose weight while pregnant. But, you can exercise. I would just do swimming. It's healthy for you, doesn't strain muscles or joints. Talk to your doctor before starting any thing though!!!
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 12:11 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• im in australia and we go by kg
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Yeah, most of the world uses the metric system. Anyway I was even heavier than that when I was pregnant and I lost weight. Not on purpose, I was really sick at first and then I just craved healthier things. I craved apples and carrots, and sweets and junk food turned my stomach. So the best thing for you to do is eat healthy. It is okay to lose weight while pregnant if you are carrying extra, but do it by eating healthy meals and snacks and exercising, but always check with your Dr or midwife about both diet and exercise. Good luck and congrats!
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 12:18 AM on Aug. 15, 2009