What would you tell your hubby?

ok my hubby is having problems at work the devil is trying to get him mad and hit someone cause that is my hubbys weakness is anger... My hubby said his team leaders come up and stand right behind him everytime he stops the line at work but does not do it to anyone eles.. My hubby thinks they are being rasict becaue he is the only black guy on the line he works on.. He works for toyota... Well anyways those guys are making him mad.. So my hubby said he stops the line every few mintues cause he is getting mad at them coming over there... He ask me what i think he should do.. And i told him to pray and God will take care of this.. I told him that is nothing but the devil trying to get him to sin... Then he told me that im not looking at it as his point of few... What should I have said.. What would you have said? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• OP- Your first step is to pray for him as you never have before. As Christians we have authority, we can stand up to the enemy. Pray for his protection, pray for strength to not react.

I don't know your husband, is he looking for a listening ear, an excuse to get angry, just some reassurance? Your next step is to ask God how you can be the best help mate to your husband possible.

Anon 9:40 your answer is not helpful but rude and condecending. Whatever you may believe about the devil is truly of no importance. So if you have nothing helpful to say kindly shut your trap.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 12:47 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• People who say the devil made them do things or were telling them to do things need serious counseling.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I agree
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• who said the devil made him do it? I said the devil is trying to make him sin useing unbelievers to make my hubby made... No one said the devil made him do it...
    Anonymous

• I would tell him, just do your job and try your hardest to ignore them, and when he is getting angry, pray to God to help him control it and that God blesses the poeple that are making him mad.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:42 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• People make their own choices, remember ...FREE WILL?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• i don't know what the job entails, but why stop the line? doesn't that hold everyone else's work up? there must be a valid reason for the team leaders watchful eyes...and i'm not too sure they don't watch other people. perhaps your man is a little anxious or paranoid. if anger is his weakness, he may already be courting the temptation to lash out. he might want to suck it up..from what i hear, jobs are hard to come by. that's what i would tell him.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 12:43 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• thehairnazi i understand what you are saying.. I agree.. but i have told him its hard to find a job right now and he says God will make away for him to find another one we just have to have faith
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• thanks teamquinn i am the OP.. Thanks that really helped me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Tell him maybe God is trying to test his patience with these people at work. No matter were you go there will be that one person that will make your life miserable, doing your job right and praying will go a long way.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:49 AM on Aug. 15, 2009