Is crying as bad as stress during pregnancy?

I've been really emotional lately, I know its the hormones but I've been having really bad crying fits.. I'll lay in my bed and soak up my pillow crying! I'm wondering if this is considered stressful to the baby?
If so, what are some ways to relieve these emotions?!? I feel so weak, I used to be so strong when it came down to things and now I'm just a big cry baby!

youngfirsttimer

Asked by youngfirsttimer at 12:39 AM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have never found anything saying crying was bad at all!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 12:41 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• The stresses that might cause you sadness would be the issue. Crying is the actual release, you're better for getting it out.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:44 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• If crying during pregnancy were bad every pregnant woman would have a high-risk pregnancy, lmao. I hate pregnancy hormones :P It'll be okay. ((hugs))
    NDFanatik

Answer by NDFanatik at 12:45 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Thanks guys~ :,,,)
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 12:57 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• thank you for asking that question cuz i have been wondering the same thing. i have been doing a lot of crying too. we'll get thru. i'm here if u need cheering up =]
    yay4pink

Answer by yay4pink at 7:56 PM on Aug. 16, 2009