did i hurt the baby?

i sat down on a wooden swing pretty hard and i had a sharp pain go from my vajj to my belly button...it would prolly be the same thing if i fell down on my butt or somethin. do you think it did any damage? or what the pain was?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• baby still moving? any bleeding? then i'd say your still o.k
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 12:58 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• it takes ALOT to hurt a baby in there!! they have so much cushion they are protected from nearly everything. Unless you fell with all of your body weight onto your stomach on that spring, I wouldnt be concerned!! Everything is fine!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 1:00 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• i dont really feel it move yet, im only 17 weeks but no there is no bleeding.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• You should be alright. I've fallen and done a bunch of stupid things since I got pregnant and I'm 33 weeks and my baby is perfectly healthy. I slipped getting off the bus once and busted my butt pretty hard and felt a pain in my belly too but baby was okay. As long as you aren't bleeding or cramping I think the baby is alright. If you feel pain, cramping or experience bleeding...make sure you call your doctor. Good luck hon.
    javila

Answer by javila at 1:10 AM on Aug. 15, 2009