does any one else have a hard time potty training because there child is small my 2 year old cant fit on potties she 32 inches and 24 pounds any one have any advice

nikkiwhittier

Asked by nikkiwhittier at 12:58 AM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my 2 yr old is the same size and i have to lift her on even the little potties on the floor. she can get on it, but not very well. I have to lift her to get it on her well. Is that the prob your having?
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 1:04 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• You might want to try to use the small toilets that go on the floor or just pick her up everytime.
    jenn714

Answer by jenn714 at 1:51 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• i would use a potty training chair intill she can fit comfortable on a big potty my dd had to use hers intill she was almost three b/c she was tiny to. just teach her not to dump the potty unless u r there with her or else she might miss teh big potty and spill it on the floor
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 11:41 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• My daughter is about the same size and uses the potty chairs on the floor just fine. She needs help onto the big potty but does well with a step stool. she still can't reach the sink, even with a stool! Take your child shopping and let her pick out a step stool and a potty chair and she can use that to be more comfortable. Or just use a potty chair that sits on the ground.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• i cant find a floor potty she can fit on she wont let me help her at all also i cant find panties that small she wants prettys like her sissy but they are way huge
    nikkiwhittier

Answer by nikkiwhittier at 12:11 AM on Aug. 16, 2009