34 weeks & 3days pregnant need answers asap!

This my first pregnancy and im 8 months pregnant (34 weeks) i have been feeling nauseated ,shaky, seeing things in my eyes , chest pain , pain comes and goes , my face has been itchy and lower back hurts what should i go to the ER what should i do?

.SOONTOBEMOMMY.

Asked by .SOONTOBEMOMMY. at 1:04 AM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• And has shortness of breath
    .SOONTOBEMOMMY.

Answer by .SOONTOBEMOMMY. at 1:05 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• you need to contact your DR. seeing things in your vision is what is concerning me most
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 1:06 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• some of those can be passed off as symptoms. shortness of breath because baby is smashing lungs so they have less room to expand....but I still think that if your having vision problems you need to JIC be seen or talk to a DR
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 1:07 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Have they checked your blood pressure? I would definitely call a doc or call the nurse's station at the hospital where you're delivering and ask them. Are you taking any medication, or have you recently stopped any medication?

My gut is that sounds like high blood pressure and I would at a MINIMUM go to Walgreens/CVS/Rite Aid and check in their little blood pressure cuff machine. If it's anything over 140/90, call your doc and tell them that ASAP. But if it were me I would call the doc first, especially vision bothers me. Shortness of breath could just be baby kicking around/organs moving.
    tigrefan98

Answer by tigrefan98 at 1:12 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Are you able to take your blood pressure? You could be having high BP and that needs to be addressed. All those symptoms would warrant a trip to the ER in my mind, at minimum a call to the doc, but it is the weekend and I wouldnt put that off at all. Actually, the more I think about this, the more I think you may have high blood pressure caused by your pregnancy, it happens quite often, if I were you, I'd go get checked out, just in case
    SuperMomof3kids

Answer by SuperMomof3kids at 1:14 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• k thanks you guys imma go down frys and get it checked out i will let you know an update
    .SOONTOBEMOMMY.

Answer by .SOONTOBEMOMMY. at 1:21 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• What about low blood sugar? That always messed w my vission and made me feel shaky
    Bjoycassell

Answer by Bjoycassell at 9:06 AM on Aug. 15, 2009