Would you have sex with a man you knew had AIDS for $10 mil?

Without a condom???

In my mind...its still prostitution.

dennysgirl07

Asked by dennysgirl07 at 1:05 AM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• oh, and let us not 4get that heterosexual vaginal intercourse is among the lowest transer incidence of the disease! And studies are now giving protocol for "SAFE" unprotected sex between an Aids poz person with a negative person. It's about the amts of virus in their particular blood, present health, etc etc etc etc

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22934058/
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 1:21 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• no way. My life is worth way more than that. Its priceless
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 1:09 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Uh hell no!!
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 1:09 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Thats gross
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 1:11 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I would. Could I wear a female condom? I'd do sponge, diaphram, spermcide, plan B and whatever else I could shove inside myself. Also in todays medical technology after a woman is raped if HIV is suspected she can be given an enormous overload of antibiotics to try and ward it off. And the chances of it happening from 1 time in my opinion ... are probably low compared to the financial future of my family. And worst case scenerio I did contract it.... it's no longer a death sentence whatsoever.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 1:14 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• a sponge, diaphram, spermicide, etc dont protect from STDs no matter how many are 'shoved up you'
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 1:15 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• PS your scenerio doesn't say if you're married or not.... I am quite certain my husband would NOT allow it, for any sum of money... so I suppose that would change my answer
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 1:16 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• either way...whether ur married or not.
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 1:19 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• mesha - i know! I wouldn't want to potentially risk a pregnancy that could have HIV potential, however low it might actually be
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 1:23 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• No, not for any amount of money or with any amount of protection. it's not worth risking my life and risking bringing it home to my husband and kids. No way.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:23 AM on Aug. 15, 2009