Do any Moms here sometimes get the old High school emotions when it comes to being in a "group" of friends?

I'm new here, so if this is not posted properly, please let me know.
I have a very diverse group of friends (my husbands really) Some married w/kids some single, dateing, etc... I get the feeling I'm back in school. One trying to show up the next. . I'm gonna start rambling so I might as well say what I've been dreading. I think I'm jealous of the conversations my friends have (especially with my husband). I'm not witty or funny or anything. As a matter of fact I'm down right serious. Sometimes I think my husband would rather talk to them. He's the best man in the world and shows me how much he loves me except when we're with friends, and then I kind of fade into the background. Maybe I just need to vent or know that other Moms go through similar emotions and how they've dealt with it.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Asked by xoxoxoxoxoxoxo at 1:06 AM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• We are the same way, my hubby is the funny guy out of our group so him and our or more like his friends talk and lough, and I just kinda sit and watch and listen, I don't mind, I'm not much for jokes or talk, I rather keep to myself.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:10 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• But since you are new to cafemom, you will get more high school drama on here then you ever asked for, lol but not always
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:11 AM on Aug. 15, 2009