OMG! Has this happened to you lately?

I totally just sharted! My son is in the shower and I went outside to get something and "get rid of" something and just when I thought a big ol' fart would come out well.....you know.

ItsMeGigi69

Asked by ItsMeGigi69 at 1:21 AM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It happened to me about a month ago. I ended up getting sick the next day though. Yea chorro so much fun.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 1:51 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• lol, not me but my hubby
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:27 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• lol my sister did that last year at work. Her stomach hurt and she thought she had gas, she sharted and had to ask for a pair of scrubs lol
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 1:28 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Thats really disgusting, I dont think we all needed to know
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I hope you went and changed your panties before sitting down to write us about it
    Anonymous

• You know, it hasn't happened to me, BUT I was in Gordmans the other day and I just about had an accident. I won't go #2 in public, I just can't do it! So since I have this pooping in public issue I almost risked shitting my pants! I know I was lucky that day, but how frustrating, almost 30 years old and I just about had an accident!! I will never get upset with my 2 year old again after that experience:)
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 1:32 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• once that i can remember...lol it was at school. good thing i had a change of clothes and showers in the locker room..haha
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 1:33 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• lol too funny, and to the anons that don't get it but still have the overwheling desire to comment and care about whether or not I changed my panties to comment, God Bless Youuuuuuuuuu!
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 1:40 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• too embarassed to say this unanon but i am pregnant and it happened to me last week at the store. they had a restroom but they wanted a quarter to unlock the door and the more i looked for one the more i got nervuos and i just did a little in my shorts. i cried when dh got home.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• LMAO! Chorro, Ay, lolo you always make me laugh!
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 1:58 AM on Aug. 15, 2009