cremation or burial?

Have you decided which way you will leave your body once you are in Heaven or hell?

Is it something that you have discussed with your children and other family members?

cremation or burial?
and Why?

bloodbought

Asked by bloodbought at 1:33 AM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• As long as I go to heaven I really don't care what they do with my body, whatever is cheapest for my family
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:38 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I will either be cremated or buried within three days in a plain coffin with no enbalming. :) Please not today. :)
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:34 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• heaven and hell dont exist. but besides that, im guessing ill have a burial just because i think thats what my family will want me to do.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 1:34 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Thats a personal decision between my family and I and God. :-)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:35 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I will be cremated and yes, my husband knows this.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 1:40 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Have you decided which way you will leave your body once you are in Heaven or hell?
    ~~~yep a long time ago.

~~~yes, my husband, me, our daughter and son have all discussed it. So have we with our Granddaughter. I think I have discussed it with other family members but really never felt the need to do so.

cremation or burial? ~~~cremation

and Why?~~~I will just be an empty and dead piece of flesh. The real me will already be in Heaven.
    Funerals take days to get it finished and people stand in the sun or rain as their loved ones are lowered into the ground. I hate funerals. I usually don't go; but if it was a Believer I will be at their send off. We do not mourn the saved. We are happy that they have gone on. A huge dinner with felowship and friends laughing and some crying as memories are talked of.
    The un-saved: I just can't go.
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 1:41 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Sorry, I didn't explain why? It's just what feels right for me. I really don't have an answer as to why, it's just a feeling.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 1:43 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• my first born twin son, passed away 4 months ago today. We decided to cremate him. I have him at home with me and I'm not going to live in San Diego for ever and dont want to feel ike I left my son behind. When I die I would like to be cremated and put in with him. My son is in heaven and I want to go to heaven but thats up to God. Jesus came down and died for our sins for that very reason, There is a heaven and we will some day all be there, everlasting life is promised just have faith in Jesus and read your bible to find out the truth for yourself.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 1:46 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I want to be cremated and my family is aware of my wishes. I don`t have a huge philosphical reason, it`s cheaper I guess. I do expect that there will be some sort of ceremony for me after I die. I think it helps people get some closure and it`s nice for people to have a chance to formally say goodbye and to get together with family and friends to remember their loved one.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 1:52 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• cremation...

why? because I'd rather my ashes be scattered to be reused by our earth. I'd rather my memory be rejoiced, rather than a stone to be mourned.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:12 AM on Aug. 15, 2009