How do I block all nudity/porn websites?

I can't figure out how to block that type of material without blocking just about every website. Does anyone know how to do it? I have Windows XP

bkenney410

Asked by bkenney410 at 1:46 AM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• call you internet provider.
    You can also buy a program that blocks all that
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:52 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• You know, you can block if so your kids can't look at it, but an adult (actually many kids) can figure it out how to unblock it if you can figure out how to block it. If he has a serious obsession he needs help, otherwise the more you try to control him the more he will look at it...and resent you.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 2:05 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• He may be a grown man, but he is my husband and should respect my feelings, and I'm not crazy. I've put up with this "stuff" for a long time and I'm finally sick of it.
    bkenney410

Answer by bkenney410 at 2:09 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Internet Explorer : Tools : Internet Options : Content : Parental Controls
    Clairwil

Answer by Clairwil at 3:38 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I tried the blocking approach. It doesn't work and causes more problems. I would suggest telling him that if he doesn't respect your feelings, you are going to cancel the internet. Then, there will be nothing to argue about. I answered you in another post you made. marriage is about trust, understanding and respect. If you guys don't have that, you won't make it far. He may not truly understand how much this affects you. If he doesn't care, it may just be a deal breaker. I hope it doesn't come to that for you. Good luck.
    Amber115

Answer by Amber115 at 3:45 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Parental control i think you put in a password. MY internet is sbc/att and they have parental control on there
    funmommy123

Answer by funmommy123 at 4:49 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• net nanny. BUY IT. it's worth every single damn cent. i know exactly how you feel.
    ourbabykins

Answer by ourbabykins at 7:03 PM on Aug. 15, 2009