When you stay in a hotel is your room always messy or do you keep it picked up?

Our house is always very clean, but I've noticed when we stay in hotels nobody picks up a thing, including me.

theutilitarian

Asked by theutilitarian at 2:05 AM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well its vaca right, so no I usually dont pick up anything. We were just at wildwood and all dishes sat in the sink for 2 days until we left. I started washing them though because they were driving me insane. But there was other junk left all over the place... trinkets, bathing suits, clothing, towels... drove me nuts :-D
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 2:08 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• we move things out of the way so its not digusting, like put trash in the trash can and such but as far as making beds and keeping the floor spotless, no
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:09 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I clean . I hate messes . So even in a hotel I clean them .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:11 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I usually hate messes too, but I'm looking around right now and our room is pretty gross! We don't have food or anything laying around, but our clothes are all over and our wet towels are laying on the floor and I just have no desire to pick anything up...
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:14 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• my hotel room is ALWAYS clean. I'm terrible about losing stuff, so that's the only way I can find stuff.

Plus, I hate having to clean up after 3 people., cleaning up after 300 must SUCK.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 2:16 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I always clean up! I even strip the beds and pile up the towels for the housekeepers! My MIL is the head housekeeper at Hamptin Inn and she works so hard to keep all the rooms clean. I know how hard housekeepers work so I try to make it a little bit easier for them.
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 8:50 AM on Aug. 15, 2009