Should Sarah Palin Run again? Would you vote for her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• No way
    she's a dumbass
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Should she run? Why shouldn't she? Free country and all.

Would I vote for her? If the election were held today, no, because I disagree with her stance on many issues. In 2012? Ask me then. Either my position OR HERS may have changed by then. 've been known to cross party lines when I agree with a candidate.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:32 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• She should and I would!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• She certainly could. IMO it would be a mistake, the final nail in the coffin of her career, but then again her image and position may have changed by then. At this point, I could not imagine what would make me vote for her, but then again, I never could have imagined voting the way I have on some of the past elections. I vote for the person I feel is best qualified for the position, not the party line. I tend to lean conservative, but I've voted for liberals and independents several times. Ms. Palin would have to work hard to gain my vote; however, she may well be capable of it. Time will tell.
    SaraCVT

Answer by SaraCVT at 3:19 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Sure. I'd love to have the opportunity to vote against her again.
    mtnmama111

Answer by mtnmama111 at 3:54 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• LOL Mtnmama :)

Personally, I hope she doesn't, because I don't like the woman. Also for whatever it's worth, it seems she and her family are being turned into qasi-celebrities of the John-and-Kate variety. With her personal life so publicized right now, it would probably be the last straw for her politically. But then again, 10 years ago I wouldn't have believed Schwartznegger would be gov. of California :)
    Koukla12905

Answer by Koukla12905 at 6:50 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Yes, If she runs, Obama is certain to have another 4 years! :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:42 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Yes, if she runs...I might vote for her! Depends on her stance and where we are as a country (what's left of us) by then.
    sunnymom3

Answer by sunnymom3 at 7:58 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• If she were to run today, 2009? No, I don't think I would vote for her.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:13 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• She isn't likely to run but if she did I would vote for her. I would vote for Hillary if she was the only option to get rid of Obama. And I don't like Hillary.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:35 AM on Aug. 15, 2009