When will people learn?

DO NOT leave your kids alone in the car, even for a minute!

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/08/14/california.missing.boy/index.html

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 2:46 AM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I still don't understand how he could have possibly walked away so fast like they initially said a few days ago.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 2:57 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• i hope they find the boy
    did they say that those were his foster parents, they take months of classes to get licensed and they should know better just like anyone
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/08/14/california.missing.boy/index.html

There is the link so flks can just click it.

That is so sad that man should get in trouble for leaving a 5 year old in a car alone.

Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:52 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I didn't read the story, but I get the gist of it from the posts. Reminds me of when I brought my daughter to a doc appt and I waited outside in my car reading a book. All of a sudden there were police cars behind me and a frantic woman. From what I heard of their conversation this is what happened: The lady went inside for her appt and left her infant out in the running car with the a/c on so she could continue sleeping in her carseat. Someone saw this and called the police. The police came 5 minutes later, took the infant out, and it took the lady 30 more minutes to come out from the docs. She got a good tongue lashing, CPS took the infant away, the lady had NO identification, and she got fined big time and was given a summons to appear in court. All this time, the car was STILL running.
    Why are some parents so dumb?!!!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:01 AM on Aug. 15, 2009