Having a Birthday Party for my 7 yr old daughter

I need suggestions on what kind of inexpensive outdoor games to play for ages 4 yrs to 12 yrs. So far I came up w/Muscial Chairs, Water Balloon Toss, Spoon Egg Race.

kaybrymommie

Asked by kaybrymommie at 2:52 AM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• when my mom thru parties for us she didnt plan any games: she would have someone supervise the trampoline, have a pinata, and make water balloons..

most of our time was consumed by the food...lol
    she just set up a cupcake bar: basically different cupcakes with no toppings added and let us decorate our own...it took up a lot of time, especially on my sisters B-days when she was young, because kids coordination is not that great...LOL BUt that was always a hit until I refused b-day parties
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:00 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Grr lol I cant rememberr how to do it exactly but its a game my son played at sunday school they got it off veggie tales its cute and the kids loved it .
    Its on the dave and the giant pickle dvd . If you can find it at your library its called the"Umbilical Cord Activity" Its with paper plates numbers and blind folds lol .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:01 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• 1. fill a bucket with water and lots of ice cubes and see who can pick up the most!
    2. who can melt a icecube between his/her hands first?
    3 Hide and go squirt(need a water bottle
    4. water balloon toss
    KIDS LOVE WATER!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 3:19 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• 1. with their feet
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 3:20 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• make a goldfish pond? get 1 for each child,lol this is messy though
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 3:21 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Mummy Wrap Game
    One of the easiest and most fun games! See which team can wrap their mummy in toilet paper first. Divide birthday party guests into teams of 2 or 3 and give them 2 rolls of toilet paper. Let teams decide on who will be the mummy and then race to see who can wrap their mummy in toilet paper the quickest using all the paper. Stock up on paper and play this game a few times switching out mummy's.

Sponge Relay Games
    Divide birthday party guests into 2 teams. Use 4 buckets - place two at the starting line and two 30 or more feet away. Fill the farthest buckets with water. Players take a sponge and run to the far bucket, dip the sponge in the water and then run back to the starting line bucket and squeeze the water into the empty bucket. The first team to fill their bucket wins. (Use larger buckets to hold the water first since a lot of the water will be lost as they race back to fill their bucket.)

LadyIQ

Answer by LadyIQ at 10:01 AM on Aug. 15, 2009