Is it okay to put naked pictures of my baby in a family photo album?

I love to take pics of my daughter, and I have a few of her in the bath or right after her bath, and they do show her privates. My mom says I shouldn't put them in my photo album, or if I do then I should put a sticker over the private parts. The photo album is something I like to pass around when family comes over, just to show her off! What do you think?

Bernie19

Asked by Bernie19 at 3:00 AM on Aug. 15, 2009 in General Parenting

• there are pics of me, as a baby, naked in my baby album
    my mom still brings it out when someone comes over

ugh..it haunts me but its her memories and I dont see anything wrong with it, I'll probably do the same with my LO
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:01 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• i dont like it its legal to take them till their one or it can be considered pornography,i dont show pic of my son i dont even take pics like that,his first bath pictures he has a wash cloth over his private im just weird,but i must admitt when i change his undies i think 'look at that cute little booty by lil boy has" i think its normal to think its cute but to take pictures i dont know i wouldnt want my boy to be like wth did you that for mom when he grows up.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 3:11 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I have a few where they are nearly naked, or 100% naked, and you can't see their "parts".
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 4:07 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I dont show my babies parts I always take the pic to were you cant see it .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:34 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I honestly don't see anything wrong with it!! They are babies for crying out loud!! And if anyone gets offended or has a problem with it, there is something wrong with THEM!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I never took pictures of my daughters tulie's when they were little, just their bumms in infant shots, which is perfectly fine for a family photo album.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:03 PM on Aug. 16, 2009