Its it funny ( dont read if you are touchy about "gross" stuff)

When babies toot and they just sit there and you hear pop pop pop pop and they act like nothing happened? LOL Genevieve does it and she will just rip some and she just sits there like nothing happened like she didnt even feel it lol . My husband said its like his grandpa in Utah he just walks and lets them loose and doesnt even react or nothing LOL . Its so funny to me how the gross things in life are so cute when a baby does it lol well when YOUR baby does it . Right ? LOL

Mrs.Owen86

Asked by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:19 AM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Last night my four month old was sitting on my mom's knee and he farted and sneezed at the same time then she felt something wet and warm. She looked up at me all straight-faced and said "Why is my leg warm?" We both just about died laughing. Turns out it was just drool. He always farts on everyone and I'm pretty much the only one who thinks it's funny, unless he's in my lap and he farts super loud then my mom's like "was that you?!" to me. Sometimes they sound like a fourteen year old made them and he's only a baby!

My step dad laughs his a$$ off when the baby poops because he makes this really funny face and grunts super loud and his whole face turns bright red.
    HisMommy414

Answer by HisMommy414 at 4:10 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Honey, farting has been a form of entertainment in our family for decades! It is God way of giving us a natural laugh. My son is 10 now and he was bending over playing with the dog and all I can say is be grateful for the newbron farts and hold on for the preteen farts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 3:35 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• LOL Genevieve does this funny grunt when she goes lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:12 AM on Aug. 15, 2009