what do u think of DR. PHIL??

JUST CURIOUS... I PERSONALLY THINK HES AN ASS****

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 AM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Entertainment

• i dont even know what he is about, ive never watched him,what makes him so bad?
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 3:36 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I personally feel he is judgemental on alot of issues and I just dont like how he feels he is always right and there is no other answer than his. But as I person I dont know because I dont know him in real life.
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 3:39 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• i love him, he is so genuine and real! he says it like it is, even when it hurts!
    I am a fan and used to watch it but now Glen Beck
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 4:10 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• he is an idiot
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:58 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• He's a pompous, arrogant jerk. And I just love when he tells people there fat, when's the last time he looked in a mirror, his ass ain't now Hugh Jackman, lmao
    ravensgirl83

Answer by ravensgirl83 at 12:21 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• love him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I used to watch Dr Phil all the time, but I for some reason started to feel like he was changing a little bit, like his popularity made him more arrogant or something. I agree, it seems like he thinks his way is the only way. But I do think he tells it like it is, whether a person wants to hear it or not.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 6:07 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• He can be a little arrogant, but generally I think he's got a lot of common sense and tells people what they need to hear (which is not always what they want to hear, hence the label "judgmental"). I love how people feel like any time anyone says someone else's behavior is inappropriate, they are being judgmental, no matter how bad that behavior might be. It's ridiculous. I like the fact that Dr. Phil still has the nuts to tell people when they are acting stupid, which seems to be quite often.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Well, now I am convinced that my opinion of Dr Phil is correct. If anyone likes both Dr Phil and Glenn Beck....well, I think they are both egotistical wind bags. Both. Wind bags.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I personally don't like him. Some of his advise is not the greatest. I just figured this up "The Doctors" are produced by his son Jay....Dam how much money does his family have? Robin was just on the Doctor Show and she looks like a million bucks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on Aug. 17, 2009