Need to work but would love to work from home just....

Ok, I really really need some extra money, my so is dying from all the ot, but we looked into me working and I would only make like $3 an hour after paying for child care and gas etc. I would rather work from home for so little here is my problem though. I can't sell water to a man dying of thirst, seriously I have no selling skills, I can type a report, do data entry (70 wpm), any MS program I know. So does anyone have any work at home job out there where I don't SELL something!! Please help!! I have tried offering my services as a nanny but no one in my area needs one, which I have experience in too.

snowpeasmom

Asked by snowpeasmom at 4:15 AM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have some resources and home job search sites on my website. Just go there and browse the archives. tarasextraincome.blogspot.com
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 4:22 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Well, most of work from home stuff is selling, but there are always the ones that do the selling for you... they make it pretty idiot-proof, or in you case "bad saleswoman-proof" lol
    http://workathomeunited.com/MyKidsComeFirst
    FritosMommy

Answer by FritosMommy at 8:53 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• AMERIPLAN is your own business, so your SO will love the great Tax write offs!!

There is no selling, cold calling, inventory or parties to throw.

Daily Pay & monthly residual income, 5 websites mangaed for you to market with, benefits, Training & Support plus lots more :)

They are a Discount benefits Co and you just put the info out there for either the benefits or the opportunity to work from home and then people contact you for info and you give it to them. You aren't selling anything to them just informing them :)

You can work it very P/T or you can work as much as you like, it's your business so it's up to you!!

Contact me for some more info!!
    770-728-9938
    ChristinaLDennis@gmail.com
    Good Luck girl and God Bless!!
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 9:13 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with three lines of business; I am doing lead generation for a sales and service organization; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:26 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I am a stay at home mom to my 22 month old son. I joined Internet CEO Moms a while ago and I have to say it's the most positive experience! I work with an amazing group of moms who are very dedicated in helping other moms work from home and becoming financially independant. The training is free and the support is unlimited!! No selling, parties, or inventory. It is a very fun and flexible business and I love the fact that I can work when I want and most importantly, be there with my son through all his milestones.

Check out my website http://www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com/.

I would be happy to give you more information and introduce you to the business!

Alyssa Maliska

Proud Member of CEO Moms
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 10:10 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Well, there are lots of things onine to do.  I mainly sell on eBay.   But I also write articles for eHow.  As well, I have lots of great ideas for stay at home business information in my articles.  You can check them all out here:

www.athome.yolasite.com

Or in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:21 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I'm gonna check these out myself..hehe
    jjessers

Answer by jjessers at 1:43 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I am a stay at home and I started selling the Nexagen products they are great the income is wonderful did not take much to get started in it either. It is a Fat loss product but ther is more than just that I really like doing it. I have had good success in not only the product but selling it as well!

http://www.thepatchthatpays.com
    patchthatpays

Answer by patchthatpays at 6:40 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I am a team leader with passion parties and I am always looking for new women that want to work from home, just need extra income, are looking to meet other amazing women, just want to have fun, etc! I love my business and love love love helping women! The amount to start up your own business has never been less and it is so easy to get going! I would love to help anyone, please let me know! You can view my site too www.passion8nights.com. everything is very tasteful and there is something for EVERYONE :)

Alanna Smith
    passion8nights

Answer by passion8nights at 8:23 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I work from home and I love it I dont sell anything Its not MLM Theres no overhead and I dont have to pay daycare:) So heres my website to request more info its free:) http://www.there4myfamily.com Talk to you soon:)
    familymoms

Answer by familymoms at 12:20 PM on Aug. 16, 2009