Is this another promise being kept?

Do you think this (flag@whitehouse.gov) e-mail to report misinformation, is Obama's start on keeping his promise on Network Neutrality?

http://news.cnet.com/8301-10784_3-9806707-7.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 AM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think it is BS and a way for him to put all of us that oppose him on a hit list for when martial law takes effect....
    orkibe3

Answer by orkibe3 at 4:49 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• It is also ILLEGAL for the White House (or any government agency to solicit such information OR delete/purge these records without making them public! OOPS!

I think Obama needs a US Code "Czar" Oh, wait! Technically he already does--since just about every Senator and Congressman is a LAWYER (including him), they should ALL be well versed in the laws or at least be able to oh, I dunno, look them up first!?!? D'OH!!!

5 US Code §552a(e)(7) commands that any Federal agency

"(7) maintain no record describing how any individual exercises rights guaranteed by the First Amendment unless expressly authorized by statute or by the individual about whom the record is maintained or unless pertinent to and within the scope of an authorized law enforcement activity;"

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:12 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

•  

I think Obama needs a US Code "Czar"

good

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:14 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I think Obama needs a removal from office. He has taken the whitehouse to a new low.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:32 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Funny my sister sent in an email from me about the healthcare nonreform bill. I sent her exerpts from the bill she didn't beleive they were from the bill because it contradicted what Obama was saying so she sent it in to the Whitehouse 4 days ago. Starting 3 days ago I began recieving tons of spam about the healthcare bill and three emails from the White House about the bill. I had to change my email address so I could wade through it all. Had 2000 messages about healthcare in three days. They are doing something with the emails they are collecting. My sister has apologized and also has recieved numerous emails about healthcare related topics since she sent my email in. I told her if she ever sells me out again especially when I am giving her info straight from the bill we would no longer we talking.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I got one of those letters and it full of lies! I could not belive what I saw! I actually have a letter from the republican side and it states the opposite of what the WH letter says.

The white house is a dirty house and needs some cleaning up.....
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 10:22 AM on Aug. 15, 2009