abnormal periods???? Possibly TMI

For the past few months my periods have been weird. First i was a week late then only spotted for a few days. The next month my period came but was lighter then normal for me(my periods are usually very heavy normally soak a super plus or ultra in 2-3hrs) and this was not even soaking a super tampon in three hours, then this one has been nothing but clotting, not even a flow, all that has come out its dark brownish red clots, not extremely big or anything but its been nothing but clots for the entire thing, and i just ended today. i've takens several hpt test, and all have been neg, even had a blood one done when i was a week late, and it was neg. My periods were always on a normal 27 day cycle. Any ideas, i haven't seen my dr, because i haven't had the time to go in due to court dates i showed up for that got cancelled and other bullshit for childsupport which has been taking up alot of time. any ideas

vgiron

Asked by vgiron at 5:43 AM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Health

• I'd find time to atleast call the doctor. Did you just have a baby? Cuz mine was all crazy like that right after I had my first daughter. It all worked out and it's been fine since. I called my doctor and he said it was pretty normal..but your scituation may be a little different than mine so you may just wanna shoot him a call. Good luck :)
    minimommy816

Answer by minimommy816 at 7:50 AM on Aug. 15, 2009