Vitimans

I am tired and not much energy sometimes and my nerves well arent too good at times.Someone told me to take vit.bs is that true,will they help and what brand does it matter?

proudmom34

Asked by proudmom34 at 8:21 AM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Health

• I will say it will not hurt to try them. Their are a lot of different types out there. If that does not work you might want to talk to your doctor about how you feel. Could be a more serious medical issue.

Answer by louise2 at 8:26 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Get a vit that is all natural or even organic. I think the artificial crap in most kind of cancel out the good in them.
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 8:35 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I shop at an international wellness company and their products are all natural and the vitamins i get from them have an 85% absobency rate compared to regular store brand vitamins that only have 10% the vitamins i take have given me loads of energy and I feel healthier. Heres a website to request more information http://www.healthier4myfamilycom I hope it helps:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I felt better after starting a One A Day brand multi vitamin. Also be sure to get vitamin D and calcium. (Usually together in one tablet.)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:54 AM on Aug. 18, 2009