Teen Mom has a question A little TMI

Hello My nam is Julie and Iam 17 yrs old and am 36 weeks pregnant with twin girls and have a 3 year old daughter my question is that me and the babys dad are together and he always wants to have sex and when he goes inside me it really hurts is this normal? Also did anyone enjoy being licked down there while pregnant?

TeenMommy440

Asked by TeenMommy440 at 8:47 AM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Wait a minute your 17 and have twins on the way and you have a 3 yrs old. God bless you and your SO. You have your hands full. I did'nt mind the sex but getting licked I did'nt feel comfortable that far along. I can't see down there so I don't really want him down there. If you ever just need someone to chat with pls PM me anytime. GL
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:53 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• If it hurts you need to mention that to your doctor. I would imagine that they will tell you that you shouldn't have sex any more before the babies are born, especially being that far along with twins because you could go into labor ANY time now and with twins they like you to hang on as long as possible. Good luck with everything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:02 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• It is normal for sex to get uncomfortable for some woman. If it hurts don't do it. As far as oral sex some like it some don't
    Bjoycassell

Answer by Bjoycassell at 9:02 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Yeah i have a doctors appoitment today And i will mention this to him and the doctor said anytime now the babies come would be great :)
    TeenMommy440

Answer by TeenMommy440 at 9:09 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I'm 36 weeks, sex was thrown out the window about 2 weeks ago. We do other things to pleasure each other though. Its true guys need sex to survive lol. Honestly he does so much for me right now I would feel guilty not doing anything. There is so pressure on your girly parts right now. Plus you probably don't get as "turned on" as you normally do and therefore you probably get as naturally "lubricated" as you normally do. Try lube next time, it might help a bit.
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 10:01 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• tell your dr it hurts and tell him no
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• oh and btw the kids you have and your age and the fact your a teen mom had NOTHING to do with the sex question .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• know i was just giving backround info you dont have to read the question if you dont want to
    TeenMommy440

Answer by TeenMommy440 at 10:49 AM on Aug. 15, 2009