What is your opinion of Energy Drinks(like Red Bull) & this Biz Opportunity?

I just signed up for a new business promoting and selling a new enrgy drink that is... actually way too much info to post please look at my site and tell me what you think #1 about the products and #2 about the opportunity.... By the way it was free to sign up for this, so I haven't spent any money yet but I am wondering how good the market is for this type of thing before I attempt to buy and resell it.

http://vitamom4life.drinkactweb.com

FritosMommy

Asked by FritosMommy at 9:07 AM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• My son drank 4 (four!) of those or some "energy" drink that was being given away at a concert. It took him 4 days to get over the effects. I wouldn't use them, myself.

Answer by Bmat at 9:11 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• as for the business opportunity i think a lot of people do use energy drinks but personally i hate them. they taste like a giant sweet tart and i feel sick instantly. you might as well go eat a bowl of sugar.
    r_elizabeth2290

Answer by r_elizabeth2290 at 9:14 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I'm drinking an energy drink right now haha. I used to drink red bull all the time but have built a tolerence to it. I'm not drinkg full throttle and aparently, that doesn't effect me either.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 9:23 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• i was addicted to energy drinks! then i started having horrible pains in my belly, so i'm staying away from them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I drink them all the time. Im actually drinking one now. ;)
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 10:49 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• My husband was SERIOUSLY addicted to them. He would blow over $100.00 a WEEK on them! He would have withdraws from them and everything. It was scary. He's okay now, but I will NEVER let him have another energy drink, and on that note, I won't either. As for a business, energy drinks is something to invest in. Just think about how many people think they "need" them to get through the day.
    piercedbeauty21

Answer by piercedbeauty21 at 11:08 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• So what I'm getting is that people do buy them (or at least drink them if they're free!) so the market is definitely there... so how do you market an energy drink that isn't yet available in stores and that is better for you without giving the jitters?
    FritosMommy

Answer by FritosMommy at 11:10 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Well the thing that I noticed right away was the website was very difficult to load, that bothers me. Second of all, It is a MLM dealio. Now, with that being said, you cannot market this business as a company such as Red Bull, because Red Bull is Coca Cola Product. Whole different scenerios. It is put out by Coke. This company is nothing more than MLM, they are wanting you to buy in volume and then try to distribute as well as sign someone else up. WHY? Because that is the only way you are going to make money from it. You cannot market this stuff to a convenience store, because they already have products and real vendors. You have to use the internet. Are you going to buy energy drinks on line? I'm not. It all looks very fishy and very unprofessional to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I used to drink energy drinks all the time. But they are seriously addicting and when I decided to stop drinking them, I was drinking them at work and literally falling asleep at my desk as I was drinking. They're expensive, they're not good for you, and I would never recommend anyone drink them, let alone try to sell it to them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Find an old shirt or cleaning rag and pour some on it. If it bleaches it, just say no. Because there is one out there (business opportunity sales pitch energy drinks) that will bleach and if you leave it long enough it will start to eat through. Is that something you want to drink?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:45 PM on Aug. 15, 2009