Does anyone else get grief ova being on Cafemom?

It's like i'm made to feel guilty for being on here by my S/O. It doesn't seem to matter to him that he spends his comp time on facebook n i spend mine on Cafemom. Surely it's just the same isn't it? Does anyone else have the problem of their other half moaing about it?

KerryLou

Asked by KerryLou at 9:58 AM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• No. I don't mention it to anyone. OVA?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I have but it mostly went away when 1. I won a really nice car seat! and 2. I bring up EVERYTHING he does with his time. He does what he wants with his time so I will do what I want with mine. This is my sanity and NO ONE is going to take it from me.
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 10:11 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• The thing is he knows how much i like it on here, and how much i enjoy doing siggy's it's like my ONLY thing, i rarely go out. I'm at home all day with the kids, i enjoy it on here. I don't spend as much time as i used to on facebook, he plays poker on facebook every evening while i watch Big Bro coz he h8's it. But everytime i'm on here i can sense that he's pissed off. I'm not going to come off tho why should i? The other annoying thing is i always say to him before i come on .... i've done this and that dinners on etc, do u want anything, would u like a coffee, do u want the computer or is it ok for me to go on it ....... like a little suck ass. I've had enough, he's very close to being out the door !!!
    KerryLou

Answer by KerryLou at 10:18 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• My hubby don't care.. he'll ask how my dad was on cafemom :-P as long as stuff gets done.. he don't care
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 10:35 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Well yh my fella will be all fine with it one min, giving me ideas for siggys the other day then bang a row starts n its one of the first things he throws in my face.
    KerryLou

Answer by KerryLou at 10:36 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• No
    and it would be OVER and the word and is not just an "n"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• No. I'm over 8 months pregnant with my first and I don't work. He doesn't mind what I do, especially when he's not home. I always do all of the housework and keep everything spotless, so what more can he ask for, lol? However, when he gets home I always make sure to get off and spend some time with him. Not because I have to, but because I want to.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 11:04 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Yes
    Miss_B

Answer by Miss_B at 11:27 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• sorry to hear, tell him to nicely back off and give you some space, he sounds suffocating?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Perhaps your spending way to much time on CF when he is home and he is feeling neglected. Sure you make that things at home at taken care of, but do you spend time with him? I mean after him gets home from work are you on the comp and not paying attention to him. If so I can so how he gets upset. nothing worse then to come home, have your partner ask if you want anything, then they spend the rest of that time on the comp until their fav show comes on. Do you see what I'm getting at?

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 12:01 PM on Aug. 15, 2009