Glenn Beck is a bs'er? Tell me here where he is bsing?

I'd like to know

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• That is just the typical bs from the libs because they can't face the truth.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:18 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Absolutely NO baloney on Glenn Beck's show. He ALWAYS presents the facts behind a story, or interviews real people involved in the story.

I LOVE that he doesn't waste my time with idiotic political score-keeping like "What will that do to his chances for re-election?"

He presents the NEWS ... often it is stuff no one else is covering - sometimes they start to cover it after he has ( the money-laundering & system-wide corruption of ACORN )

A LOT of folks who profit from our ignorance are REALLY angry about Beck.

There is no more obvious sign that a person is threatening the corrupt power bosses than this - that the liberal media (MSNBC, CNN, Huffington, etc.) are ridiculing them, trashing them, and calling them stupid. They dance about in front of American audiences, waving their criticisms and screeching, "Don't listen to him! Don't listen to him!"

Think of this next time Glenn or Sarah is being bashed. Don't be fooled.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 10:23 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• He presents actual FACTS unlike our own POTUS.

Glenn Beck for President! ;)
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 10:29 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• HERE! HERE! Bexi! I agree. Glenn is a true American patriot,and always uses facts! I love listening to his show.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 10:32 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Have you ladies realized that he is the first intended victim of the loss of first amendment rights. The "trail" to remove his show from the air leads right to the white house. Scary.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:00 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Yeah as I have said many times the thugs are in the house yourspecial.I know some cannot stand to hear it but its the truth.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:02 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I hope all that watch this actually listent to what is being said. Glenn is an editorialist and has a certain freedom with that; however, with this, he gave quite the lesson in social psychology. I think that he has presented advise to the opponents of this plan and backed with facts that we should all listen to and not just watch the clip. Good Job Glenn!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 11:04 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Watch his January 2008 shows specificaly January 7 and 8th where he RAILS against the current health car system...cut to 2009 where he says its the best in the world
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:44 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Glen Beck says himself he is not a journalist. He says is a commentator on life and that he does *not* check facts. He also calls himself an entertainer, and as the article goes, the problem is too many people take his show for fact.

http://www.politicususa.com/en/Glenn-Beck-The-View

And just for additional proof he lies:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/personalities/glenn-beck/

gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 11:54 AM on Aug. 15, 2009