my 4 year old

i asked the question about my 4 year old being out of control. hes in school now. and when not in school hes just with me and his 2 younger brothers no one around to show him bad behavior. so what do i do if councelling is needed where do i get it

faith86

Asked by faith86 at 10:14 AM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Maybe he's not getting enough attention?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• first off i want to tell you , i'm sorry to hear this is hard on you. Mothers love there children, and never want to see them hurt or hear that there might be an issue with there child. There is nothing "wrong" with this child. Without anyone here observing his behavor its hard to say what the trigger points are. I'm not saying this is the case, but the last time i observed this type of violent behavor and dis-regard for others and what mommy does to prevent it , was in an autistic child.Again not saying this is the case. But she did take him to some doctors to find out what was going on. There are plenty of theripist who take younger children 4 yrs is not that young. Mine is 4 and hes very bright. Talk with your doctor about getting some help. 4 and 5yrs are so very important. There minds are like sponges, they soak up everything. Take control of this behavor b4 it continues into his young adult years.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Aug. 17, 2009