I don't remember when was the last time we kiss in front of the kids. Is my marriage in trouble?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• no your marriage isn't in trouble but I do think its healthy for your kids to see you showing affection to one another. Me and my boyfriend kinda went through some stuff and the past month or so we've been very lovey dovey and my 1 year old daughter gets in between us like don't you kiss my mommy..lol. We never realized that we weren't showing affection in front of her and it kinda broke my heart.
    cuddlek

Answer by cuddlek at 12:57 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• ummm no....
    talk to your HUSBAND if you feel it is , we cant fix you and him can
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I dont know, do you or your DH kiss away from the kids? do you or him have an issue with public displays of affection? Or are uncomfortable kissing in front of them? If you do its not a problem per say. Alot of people dont like to kiss in public. If you still kiss and love in private and talk and stufff maybe not. If you have a problem with not kissing in front of your kids TALK to your hubby about it. Sounds like you are worried, I think you need to sit down and talk to him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I believe its important to kiss in front of your kids so they see what normal love and affection is between a marriage. Talk to your husband. No it doesn't mean its in trouble.. Just talk to your husband :)
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 10:38 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• no

Answer by admckenzie at 12:39 PM on Aug. 15, 2009