Am I the only one that wishes there was a site that

The moms are out of high school ?
Im sorry but im sick of hearing about all these teens getting knocked up .
Where are all the adults ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol yeah its depressing
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 10:59 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Start one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Im gonna
    Im already looking stuff up .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Well, this is IS a site for moms of all ages, so maybe this is the wrong site for you. I've known some wonderful teen moms. Sometimes they're better moms than the older ones. Not to mention, I'm on here a fair amount, and I hardly EVER see any moms that are still in high school.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 11:02 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I see quite a few .
    Im sorry but when they think its all fun and games then no they arent better parents.
    I have even seen teen moms that talk about how they get drunk every weekend. Ya great parenting there.
    Even saw this one girl that posts alot that does nothing but drink and parties at her house while her new baby is asleep in the other room
    Oh ya I can see what you mean by better moms.... (eye roll)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I had joined this site wanting to meet adults that have kids not kids that have kids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• 12777 -- that is how many 16 - 20 year olds are on this site
    most of them look 12
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Yeah I joined this site thinking I might make some friends to chat with. But with some of the questions being asked I think it is great some of these moms have people to ask advice from. Just keep that in mind.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 11:09 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• i was a teen mom and i finshed high school and went to college. I take great care of my girl, and i just had another baby i am now 22, my daughter is in pre-k now and i think i did a great job at raising her. I understand that you dont want to get invovled in teen high school drama but regardless of someones age they might have questions and need help so dont hate on the ones who are trying to do good, as far the others who just want to start crap just ignore them and dont give them the fuel for thier fire.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 11:10 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Just because somebody looks 12 doesn't mean they are 12. I look like i'm 14 sometimes and I'm not. People think I'm on of my boyfriend's students..He's a high school teacher. I'm in college. Keep your mouth shut.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:11 AM on Aug. 15, 2009